Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

It is unbelievable that we are celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I cannot believe how fast this year flew by! We spent the weekend in Arlington with Py's brother Garrett and one of my friends from school, Bromwyn. The trip started off bumpy, but it was so much fun and we made some great memories! To start things off, we got about 5 miles down our road and had to stop to help a sweet old man change his blow out. After that, we headed to Weatherford to pick up Bromwyn. I believe that we found every construction zone available. By the time we finally got Bromwyn and headed towards Ft Worth, we were frazzled and exhausted!! When we got into Arlington we decided to drop Garrett's truck off at our hotel and then head to the airport to see my parents get off their plane from Hawaii..I am not even going to get into the details on how we made it to the airport...It was WAY stressful. I told the boys we could go eat at Hooters before the game and they did not let me forget that promise! (I forgot to take pictures!) So after some fried pickles and burgers we headed to the BALLPARK! It was hot! That's all I gotta say! The experience was fun, even though they lost! After the game we headed back to our hotel for some much needed sleep!! The next morning Py and I woke up and went to IHOP for breakfast then headed to Merkel to get the top piece of our wedding cake and visit with my parents. Then we finally headed back to good 'ole Woodson! Below are pictures from the game and us eating our cake as well! Enjoy!!
The Boys Helping Someone Change a Tire
And the Adventure Begins!!
The Game Hadn't Even Started and We Were Already Drenched in Sweat!
Honoring Michael Young-All-Time Hits Leader for the Rangers!
Vlad's Big Booty!
Cliff Lee
Some Drunk Guy Yelling at the Mascot
Let's Just Say I'm a Bit of a Kinsler Fan!!!
The Final Score :(
Garrett and Bromwyn
Long Time Friends Reunited!
I look awful, but give me a break! It was HOTTTTTTT!
Yummy!
Getting Ready To Eat it!
First Bite!
Here I Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment