Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a little update!

I haven't updated this in FOREVER! So much has happened and we are blessed beyond means! First, I took a job in Albany as the Pre-K aide. In a round about way, this will be very beneficial for me to finish school. The job was a total GOD thing and I am so thankful! I am currently in my first semester at SFA, love it so far! I should graduate in December 2012..later than I had hoped, but oh well! I commuted from Woodson to Albany until October, when we bought our first home in Albany! AHH! It's so exciting. Its definitely not a mansion, but we love that it is ours and we can make it our own! Py is still currently working in Woodson and making the drive back and forth. Here are some pics over the past 8 months :) (They aren't in any order, sorry!)

We've done a couple of things already, we painted the dining room first. I know it's bright, but it really updated the room. I LOVE IT :)
OUR house :)
Our Hawaiian vacation! December 2010-January 2011!
Kruz, our new addition! He is much bigger now, but I don't have any new pics on my computer.
Py and his best buddy Pate, with little Tack! We met him for the first time in November of 2010

Red River, NM in August 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment