Monday, June 11, 2012
Oh dear...
We started the bedroom makeover this weekend. First we moved our bed into the spare bedroom, but left the dressers in there because it was just too much to move it all. So we will be working around those things! Any who, last night we decided to just start touching up the baseboards and trim. Of course that was way too easy! I started to scrape at parts of paint around the windows and quickly noticed the paint was literally peeling off the walls in huge sheets. It was like rubber. I guess that is what happens when you quickly paint a room in cooler weather with cheap low quality paint. It peeled all of the layers of paint off down to the sheet rock! So, looks like we have a little more work to do then we thought. I forgot to take a before picture, but here is a picture of Py peeling the paint off of the wall. More to come! Pray for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment