Friday, June 29, 2012

Bedroom Makeover and Some Cooking Success!

For those of you who know me, you know that I haven't quite mastered the whole cooking thing yet. I depend on Pinterest for good recipes and have not had the best luck in succeeding. This week I think I finally did it! I made Chicken Enchilada Pasta and it actually turned out looking like the picture. Just to prove it to you, I took a picture :)

Pinterest Picture


My Picture


Bravo, Kasey! :) 

In other news, we are STILL working on our bedroom. Here is a picture of the current "situation". 


Looks fun, huh? 

We are hopefully texturing and priming walls this weekend. I am waiting to get paint until I get the new bedding, but I am having problems deciding on what I want. This is the flavor of the week for now: 


I am also LOVING the price! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment