The welcoming committee the night we arrived!
Feeding the deer a little breakfast :)
I am in love with this picture of us. I will be framing it soon!
Py's grandparents, Mama and Papa. Loved spending the week with them! They are such a wonderful example to us of what a strong marriage is.
Our humble abode
Precious baby fawn that was in the yard one morning
I love this picture because the deer looks like a kangaroo. They weren't very graceful on the wood steps or deck.
Just hanging out!
The whole gang at Cattle Baron's for Py's mom, Tina, birthday dinner!
Happy Birthday Tina!
I thought this was a neat picture. The deer were so gentle!
Py and his beautiful sister, Dyllan!
Ruidoso Downs horse races
Winning Big!
Garrett, Papa, Dyllan, Jayden, and Eddie at the races
Dyllan and Papa-How funny is that?
Py and his parents at Casa Blanca.
The Brown crew!
Getting our Putt-Putt on!
Hole in one?
Py showing us how it's done!
We had the best time and look forward to going back again! It was no fun coming back to the heat, but it was nice to sleep in our own bed again and see our pups!


No comments:
Post a Comment