Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I am like obsessed with stalking other blogs and looking at complete stranger's Christmas decor. (I really need some of you friends to start blogging, my stalking is less weird when I've met you in person!) Any who--my decorations in my house aren't anything fantastic, but I decided to post my indoor decor as well! Most of my decorations were given to me and some are things I've collected over the years. This is the first year I've done two trees so my tiny house feels really whimsical. Enjoy :)

My "Peacock" colored tree. I really just used peacock colors, it doesn't really have a lot to do with peacocks.

Odds and ends decorations on our entertainment center. My mom made the snowmen, cute huh?

Each one of these items are so special. The angel and mouse were decorations in my Nana's house growing up and I just received the hot plates yesterday from Py's grandmother. They were his Great Grandmother-Mama Brown's decorations. So special!

This too is extremely special! The nativity scene was my Nana's, as well as the small angel. It was always her tree topper.

This is my Nana's china cabinet loaded with Christmas goodies. I hung all of my Christmas cards on it and just love walking past it! Until I got married, I got a porcelain doll every year from Santa and I love incorporating the holiday ones into my decor!    
Our stockings and assorted ornament tree in the living room.  
I have some more decor pictures, but blogger is turning them sideways and my OCD just won't let me post them. Hope you enjoyed my little Christmas tour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment