Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

For Thanksgiving this year we did our usual rotation of family stuffings gatherings. We spent Thanksgiving Day in Woodson with Py's family. I only have one picture I took of us on my iPhone from that day :( Thanksgiving night we braved the crowds and did a little Black Friday shopping. Nothing too extreme--those people are frightening! Friday, Tina (my MIL) and Dyllan (my SIL) did a little a lot more shopping. We shopped ALL day, but scored a lot of good deals. On Saturday, we went to my parents house for Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. This is the 2nd year we have done this and it is so wonderful getting to see everyone. Again--I'm not the best picture taker, so I only grabbed a few. Here's a quick recap:

 Thanksgiving Day in Woodson
Getting ready to go shopping! 

 Target Practice



 Look at all that food!
 Desserts :)
 Py and I had a little photo shoot after everyone left.
I think we're pretty cute, if I do say so myself! 

Thanksgiving 2012 is in the books and I can gratefully say we had a lot to be thankful for. The Lord has continued to bless our marriage and our lives. We are so very fortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment